This week, Greenleaf Book Group is hiring a client brand strategist, and Random House needs an ad promo designer for Crown Publishing. Meanwhile, Cambridge University Press is seeking a web delivery manager, as well as a college sales manager. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Client Brand Strategist Greenleaf Book Group (Austin, TX)
- Ad Promo Designer – Crown Publishing Random House (New York, NY)
- Web Delivery Manager Cambridge University Press (New York, NY)
- College Sales Manager Cambridge University Press (New York, NY)
- Site Merchandiser Amazon Publishing (Seattle, WA)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Publishing Jobs: Penguin Random House, Diversion Books, Oxford University Press
- Publishing Jobs: HarperCollins, Diversion Books, Penguin Random House
- Publishing Jobs: St. Martin's Press, Oxford University Press, Brilliance Publishing
- Publishing Jobs: Amazon, Skyhorse Publishing, Penguin Random House