This week, HarperCollins is hiring a senior brand manager, while Cambridge University Press needs a managing editor for ELT material. Time, Inc. is seeking a managing editor for Time Home Entertainment, and Barnes and Noble is on the hunt for a publisher relations coordinator. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Senior Brand Manager HarperCollins (New York, NY)
- Managing Editor, ELT Cambridge University Press (New York, NY)
- Managing Editor Time, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Publisher Relations Coordinator Barnes and Noble (New York, NY)
- Editor/Project Manager Melcher Media, Inc. (New York, NY)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.