This week, HarperCollins is hiring a senior manager of premium sales, and Cambridge University Press needs a director. Zagat is seeking temporary editors, and American Express Publishing is on the hunt for a production coordinator. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Senior Manager, Premium Sales HarperCollins (New York, NY)
- Director Cambridge University Press (Cambridge, UK, Singapore, or New York, NY)
- Editors – Temporary Zagat (New York, NY)
- Production Coordinator American Express Publishing (New York, NY)
- Publicist Disney Worldwide Publishing (Glendale, CA)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Publishing Jobs: Rowman & Littlefield, Guilford Press, Oxford University Press
- Publishing Jobs: ABRAMS, Macmillan, Skyhorse Publishing
- Publishing Jobs: Greenleaf Book Group, Regan Arts, Book in a Box
- Publishing Jobs: Oxford University Press, RT Book Reviews, Penguin Random House