This week, HarperCollins is hiring a senior designer, a publicist and a marketing and brand manager. Meanwhile, Diversion Books needs a marketing manager, and Storey Publishing is on the hunt for a senior editor. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Senior Designer HarperCollins (New York, NY)
- Publicist HarperCollins (New York, NY)
- Marketing and Brand Manager HarperCollins (New York, NY)
- Marketing Manager Diversion Books (New York, NY)
- Senior Editor Storey Publishing (North Adams, MA)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Publishing Jobs: Penguin Random House, Diversion Books, Oxford University Press
- Publishing Jobs: HarperCollins, Diversion Books, Penguin Random House
- Publishing Jobs: St. Martin's Press, Oxford University Press, Brilliance Publishing
- Publishing Jobs: Amazon, Skyhorse Publishing, Penguin Random House