This week, HarperCollins is hiring a publicist/senior publicist, while Penguin Group needs a digital workflow associate. Hachette Book Group is seeking a director of CBA sales for Faith Words, and Quayside Publishing Group is on the hunt for a design manager. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Publicist/Senior Publicist HarperCollins (New York, NY)
- Digital Workflow Associate Penguin Group (New York, NY)
- Design Manager Quayside Publishing Group (Beverly, MA)
- Editorial Product Manager CreateSpace (Charleston, SC)
- Director, CBA Sales- Faith Words Hachette Book Group (Brentwood, TN)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Publishing Jobs: Rowman & Littlefield, Guilford Press, Oxford University Press
- Publishing Jobs: ABRAMS, Macmillan, Skyhorse Publishing
- Publishing Jobs: Greenleaf Book Group, Regan Arts, Book in a Box
- Publishing Jobs: Oxford University Press, RT Book Reviews, Penguin Random House