This week, HarperCollins is hiring a senior designer, as well as a publicist. Meanwhile, Oxford University Press is seeking a demand planner, and Storey Publishing is on the hunt for a senior editor. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Senior Designer HarperCollins (New York, NY)
- Publicist HarperCollins (New York, NY)
- Demand Planner Oxford University Press (New York, NY)
- Senior Editor Storey Publishing (North Adams, MA)
- Editorial and Publishing Assistant Fig Tree Books (Bedford, NY)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Publishing Jobs: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Oxford University Press, Quarto Publishing
- Publishing Jobs: Penguin Random House, Diversion Books, Oxford University Press
- Publishing Jobs: HarperCollins, Diversion Books, Penguin Random House
- Publishing Jobs: St. Martin's Press, Oxford University Press, Brilliance Publishing