This week, HarperCollins is hiring an editor/senior editor, as well as a production editorial manager. Meanwhile, Random House is seeking a manager of digital communications, and BookBub is on the hunt for a business development manager. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Editor/Senior Editor HarperCollins (New York, NY)
- Production Editorial Manager HarperCollins (New York, NY)
- Manager, Digital Communications Random House (New York, NY)
- Business Development Manager BookBub (New York, NY)
- Permissions Manager W. H. Freeman & Worth (New York, NY)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Publishing Jobs: Penguin, St. Martin's Press, New Horizon Press
- Publishing Jobs: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Cavendish Square Publishing, John Wiley & Sons
- Publishing Jobs: Lonely Planet, SAGE Publications, Assouline Publishing
- Publishing Jobs: Oxford University Press, HarperCollins, John Wiley & Sons