This week, HarperCollins is hiring an editor/senior editor, while Random House needs an assistant director of marketing. Macmillan is seeking a digital production associate, and New York Review Books is on the hunt for a publicity manager. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Editor/Senior Editor HarperCollins (New York, NY)
- Assistant Director, Marketing Random House (New York, NY)
- Digital Production Associate Macmillan (New York, NY)
- Publicity Manager New York Review Books (New York, NY)
- Exhibits Associate Cambridge University Press (New York, NY)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Publishing Jobs: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Oxford University Press, Quarto Publishing
- Publishing Jobs: Penguin Random House, Diversion Books, Oxford University Press
- Publishing Jobs: HarperCollins, Diversion Books, Penguin Random House
- Publishing Jobs: St. Martin's Press, Oxford University Press, Brilliance Publishing