This week, HarperCollins is hiring a director of consumer insights and marketing analytics, while Random House needs a manager of national accounts and online sales. SAGE Publications is seeking a marketing communications manager, and Interior Design Magazine is on the hunt for a managing editor for its books division. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Director, Consumer Insights & Marketing Analytics HarperCollins (New York, NY)
- Manager, National Accounts & Online Sales Random House (New York, NY)
- Marketing Communications Manager SAGE Publications (Newbury Park, CA)
- Managing Editor, Books Division Interior Design Magazine (New York, NY)
- Assistant to the Publisher Welcome Books (New York, NY)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Publishing Jobs: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Cavendish Square Publishing, John Wiley & Sons
- Publishing Jobs: Lonely Planet, SAGE Publications, Assouline Publishing
- Publishing Jobs: Oxford University Press, HarperCollins, John Wiley & Sons
- Publishing Jobs: Greenleaf Book Group, Random House, Cambridge University Press