This week, Oxford University Press is hiring a senior designer, and Harlequin needs an associate editor. Meanwhile, Quarto Group is seeking an acquiring editor, and Trident Media Group is on the hunt for a literary assistant. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Senior Designer Oxford University Press (New York, NY)
- Associate Editor Harlequin (New York, NY)
- Acquiring Editor Quarto Publishing Group (Irvine, CA)
- Literary Assistant Trident Media Group (New York, NY)
- Acquisitions Editor, Architecture John Wiley & Sons Inc. (Hoboken, NJ)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Publishing Jobs: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Oxford University Press, Quarto Publishing
- Publishing Jobs: Penguin Random House, Diversion Books, Oxford University Press
- Publishing Jobs: HarperCollins, Diversion Books, Penguin Random House
- Publishing Jobs: St. Martin's Press, Oxford University Press, Brilliance Publishing