This week, Oxford University Press is hiring an editor of history and classics, while John Wiley & Sons is seeking a marketing manager. Random House needs a web developer, and Sourcebooks is on the hunt for a web/graphic designer. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Editor, History & Classics Oxford University Press (New York, NY)
- Marketing Manager John Wiley & Sons (Hoboken, NJ)
- Web Developer Random House (New York, NY)
- Web/Graphic Designer Sourcebooks (Naperville, IL)
- Acquiring Editor Quarto Publishing Group (Beverly, MA)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Publishing Jobs: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Oxford University Press, Quarto Publishing
- Publishing Jobs: Penguin Random House, Diversion Books, Oxford University Press
- Publishing Jobs: HarperCollins, Diversion Books, Penguin Random House
- Publishing Jobs: St. Martin's Press, Oxford University Press, Brilliance Publishing