This week, Oxford University Press is hiring a senior designer, and Random House is seeking an eBook specialist. Kensington Publishing needs a senior book cover designer, and Schiffer Publishing is on the hunt for a design team member. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Senior Designer Oxford University Press (New York, NY)
- eBook Specialist Random House (New York, NY)
- Senior Book Cover Designer Kensington Publishing (New York, NY)
- Design Team Member Schiffer Publishing (Atglen, PA)
- Director, Online/Digital Book Marketing Rodale (Emmaus, PA)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Publishing Jobs: Penguin Random House, Diversion Books, Oxford University Press
- Publishing Jobs: HarperCollins, Diversion Books, Penguin Random House
- Publishing Jobs: St. Martin's Press, Oxford University Press, Brilliance Publishing
- Publishing Jobs: Amazon, Skyhorse Publishing, Penguin Random House