This week, Penguin is hiring a digital product manager for its Young Readers division, while Bloomsbury Publishing needs an art development editor. Globe Pequot Press is seeking an acquisitions editor, and Bauman Rare Books is on the hunt for a rare bookseller. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Digital Product Manager – Young Readers Penguin Group (New York, NY)
- Art Development Editor Bloomsbury Publishing (New York, NY)
- Acquisitions Editor Globe Pequot Press (Guilford, CT)
- Rare Bookseller Bauman Rare Books (Las Vegas, NV)
- Associate Editor Assouline Publishing (New York, NY)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Publishing Jobs: Penguin Random House, Diversion Books, Oxford University Press
- Publishing Jobs: HarperCollins, Diversion Books, Penguin Random House
- Publishing Jobs: St. Martin's Press, Oxford University Press, Brilliance Publishing
- Publishing Jobs: Amazon, Skyhorse Publishing, Penguin Random House