This week, Penguin Group is hiring a publicity manager for its Young Readers division, and John Wiley & Sons needs a digital global rights manager. Meanwhile, Kensington Publishing Corp is seeking a communications and marketing manager, as well as a director of sales. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Publicity Manager – Young Readers Penguin Books (Philadelphia, PA)
- Digital Global Rights Manager John Wiley & Sons (Hoboken, NJ)
- Communications and Marketing Manager Kensington Publishing Corp (New York, NY)
- Director of Sales Kensington Publishing Corp (New York, NY)
- Managing Editor – New Christian Imprint Brown Christian Press (Dallas, TX)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.