This week, Penguin Group is hiring a publicist/producer, while Random House needs a senior marketing manager for Crown Trade. Cambridge University Press is seeking a web delivery manager, and Quayside Publishing Group is on the hunt for a creative director. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Publicist/Producer Penguin Group (New York, NY)
- Senior Marketing Manager – Crown Trade Random House (New York, NY)
- Web Delivery Manager Cambridge University Press (New York, NY)
- Creative Director Quayside Publishing Group (Minneapolis, MN)
- Junior Graphic Designer Assouline Publishing (New York, NY)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Publishing Jobs: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Oxford University Press, Quarto Publishing
- Publishing Jobs: Penguin Random House, Diversion Books, Oxford University Press
- Publishing Jobs: HarperCollins, Diversion Books, Penguin Random House
- Publishing Jobs: St. Martin's Press, Oxford University Press, Brilliance Publishing