This week, Quayside Publishing Group is hiring a vice president/sales director, while the London Review of Books needs an advertising manager. Albert Whitman & Company is seeking a director of marketing, and Penguin is on the hunt for a senior publicist for Berkley and NAL. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Vice President, Sales Director Quayside Publishing Group (Beverly, MA)
- Advertising Manager London Review of Books (New York, NY)
- Director of Marketing Albert Whitman & Company (Park Ridge, IL)
- Senior Publicist – Berkley/NAL Penguin Group (New York, NY)
- Marketing Specialist Entrepreneur Press (Irvine, CA)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Publishing Jobs: Penguin, St. Martin's Press, New Horizon Press
- Publishing Jobs: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Cavendish Square Publishing, John Wiley & Sons
- Publishing Jobs: Lonely Planet, SAGE Publications, Assouline Publishing
- Publishing Jobs: Oxford University Press, HarperCollins, John Wiley & Sons