This week, Quirk Books is hiring an art director, while American Girl needs an executive editor. Workman Publishing Co. is seeking a publicity manager, and Albert Whitman & Company is on the hunt for a graphic designer for its children’s books division. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Art Director Quirk Books (Philadelphia, PA)
- Executive Editor American Girl (Middleton, WI)
- Publicity Manager Workman Publishing Co. (New York, NY)
- Graphic Designer – Children’s Books Albert Whitman & Company (Park Ridge, IL)
- Production Manager ABRAMS (New York, NY)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Publishing Jobs: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Oxford University Press, Quarto Publishing
- Publishing Jobs: Penguin Random House, Diversion Books, Oxford University Press
- Publishing Jobs: HarperCollins, Diversion Books, Penguin Random House
- Publishing Jobs: St. Martin's Press, Oxford University Press, Brilliance Publishing