This week, Quirk Books is hiring a writer/editor, while DC Comics needs a publishing operations analyst. Brightline is seeking a director of business operations, and Interweave/F+W Media is on the hunt for an editorial director for its Craft Books division. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Writer/Editor Quirk Books (Philadelphia, PA)
- Publishing Operations Analyst DC Comics (New York, NY)
- Director, Business Operations Brightline (New York, NY)
- Editorial Director, Craft Books Division Interweave/F+W Media (Loveland, CO)
- Assistant Managing Editor, Editorial Office John Wiley & Sons Inc. (Hoboken, NJ)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Publishing Jobs: Penguin, St. Martin's Press, New Horizon Press
- Publishing Jobs: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Cavendish Square Publishing, John Wiley & Sons
- Publishing Jobs: Lonely Planet, SAGE Publications, Assouline Publishing
- Publishing Jobs: Oxford University Press, HarperCollins, John Wiley & Sons