This week, Random House is hiring a publicist for Archetype/Harmony Books, as well as a marketing manager for its children’s book division. Meanwhile, Penguin is seeking a designer, and ABRAMS is on the hunt for a designer, too. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Publicist – Archetype/Harmony Books Random House (New York, NY)
- Marketing Manager, Random House Children’s Books Random House (New York, NY)
- Designer – Viking/Penguin Penguin (New York, NY)
- Designer – Wimpy Kid & Calendars ABRAMS (New York, NY)
- Digital Project Manager Springer Publishing Company. (New York, NY)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.