This week, Random House is hiring an eBook specialist, an SEO manager and a manager of digital marketing for Knopf Doubleday. Meanwhile, Running Press needs a publicity and marketing assistant, and Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press is on the hunt for a marketing manager. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- eBook Specialist Random House (New York, NY)
- SEO Manager Random House (New York, NY)
- Manager, Digital Marketing – Knopf Doubleday Random House (New York, NY)
- Publicity & Marketing Assistant Running Press (Philadelphia, PA)
- Marketing Manager Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press (Cold Spring Harbor, NY)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.