This week, Random House is hiring a senior editor for its children’s books division, while St. Martin’s Press needs a publicist. Quayside Publishing Group is seeking a vice president of sales, and Globe Pequot Press is on the hunt for an image production specialist. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Senior Editor Random House Children’s Books (New York, NY)
- Publicist St. Martin’s Press (New York, NY)
- VP Sales Director Quayside Publishing Group (New York, NY)
- Image Production Specialist Globe Pequot Press (Guilford, CT)
- Account Manager, Product Sales, Fairchild Books Bloomsbury Publishing (New York, NY)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Publishing Jobs: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Oxford University Press, Quarto Publishing
- Publishing Jobs: Penguin Random House, Diversion Books, Oxford University Press
- Publishing Jobs: HarperCollins, Diversion Books, Penguin Random House
- Publishing Jobs: St. Martin's Press, Oxford University Press, Brilliance Publishing