This week, Simon & Schuster is hiring an email marketing manager, while HarperCollins needs a senior marketing and brand manager. Storey Publishing is seeking a book designer, and SAGE Publications is on the hunt for a digital content editor. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Email Marketing Manager Simon & Schuster (New York, NY)
- Senior Marketing and Brand Manager HarperCollins (New York, NY)
- Book Designer Storey Publishing (North Adams, MA)
- Digital Content Editor SAGE Publications (Thousand Oaks, CA)
- Editorial, Design and Production Manager Georgetown University Press (Washington, DC)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Publishing Jobs: Penguin Random House, Diversion Books, Oxford University Press
- Publishing Jobs: HarperCollins, Diversion Books, Penguin Random House
- Publishing Jobs: St. Martin's Press, Oxford University Press, Brilliance Publishing
- Publishing Jobs: Amazon, Skyhorse Publishing, Penguin Random House