This week, Simon & Schuster is hiring a manager of advertising and promotions, and Oxford University Press needs a senior designer. Meanwhile, Random House is seeking an editor for Ten Speed Press, as well as a pricing specialist to join its print production team. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Manager, Advertising & Promotions Simon & Schuster (New York, NY)
- Senior Designer Oxford University Press (New York, NY)
- Editor, Ten Speed Press Random House (Emeryville, CA)
- Pricing Specialist – Print Production Random House (New York, NY)
- Acquisitions Editor SAGE Publications (Washington, DC)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Publishing Jobs: Penguin Random House, Diversion Books, Oxford University Press
- Publishing Jobs: HarperCollins, Diversion Books, Penguin Random House
- Publishing Jobs: St. Martin's Press, Oxford University Press, Brilliance Publishing
- Publishing Jobs: Amazon, Skyhorse Publishing, Penguin Random House