This week, Random House is hiring a creative director and an editor for Ten Speed Press, while Dover Publications needs an acquisitions editor. McGraw-Hill Professional is seeking a publicist, and ABRAMS is on the hunt for an associate marketing manager. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Creative Director – Ten Speed Press Random House (Berkeley, CA)
- Editor – Ten Speed Press Random House (Berkeley, CA)
- Acquisitions Editor Dover Publications (Mineola, NY)
- Publicist McGraw-Hill Professional (New York, NY)
- Associate Marketing Manager ABRAMS (New York, NY)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Publishing Jobs: Penguin, St. Martin's Press, New Horizon Press
- Publishing Jobs: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Cavendish Square Publishing, John Wiley & Sons
- Publishing Jobs: Lonely Planet, SAGE Publications, Assouline Publishing
- Publishing Jobs: Oxford University Press, HarperCollins, John Wiley & Sons