This week, Verso Books is hiring a marketing manager, while Oxford University Press is seeking a development editor. Greenleaf Book Group needs a print buyer, and Quarto Publishing Group is on the hunt for an acquiring editor. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Marketing Manager Verso Books (Brooklyn, NY)
- Development Editor Oxford University Press (New York, NY)
- Print Buyer Greenleaf Book Group (Austin, TX)
- Acquiring Editor Quarto Publishing Group (Beverly, MA)
- Digital Product Design Executive Emerald Group Publishing (Cambridge, MA)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Publishing Jobs: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Oxford University Press, Quarto Publishing
- Publishing Jobs: Penguin Random House, Diversion Books, Oxford University Press
- Publishing Jobs: HarperCollins, Diversion Books, Penguin Random House
- Publishing Jobs: St. Martin's Press, Oxford University Press, Brilliance Publishing