Deborah Bladon‘s fourth title in the Pulse series leads off the Self-published Bestsellers List this week. All four books in the series made the list this week.
To help GalleyCat readers discover self-published authors, we compile weekly lists of the top eBooks in three major marketplaces for self-published digital books: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Smashwords. You can read all the lists below, complete with links to each book.
If you want more resources as an author, try our Free Sites to Promote Your eBook post, How To Sell Your Self-Published Book in Bookstores post and our How to Pitch Your Book to Online Outlets post.
If you are an independent author looking for support, check out our free directory of people looking for writers groups.
Amazon Self-Published Bestsellers for the Week of July 2, 2014
1. Pulse Part 4 by Deborah Bladon: “The conclusion to The Pulse Series… Jessica Roth thought she’d found the one man who could fulfill her in every way. He was gorgeous, controlling, amazing in bed and said everything that she desperately wanted to hear. That was, until she heard him say the one thing she never suspected was true.”
2. The Spark by Brooke Cumberland: “When your past controls your future, how do you move forward? Velaney Wills knows about that all too well. Weak, powerless, and fearing the one person who has hurt her the most…can she overcome the barriers to move forward?”
3. Spice Box: Six Steamy Stories: “Whether it’s contemporary romance or romantic suspense, alpha vampires, shifter stories, or BDSM romance–Spice Box offers sixteen erotic romance books with something for everyone. For a limited time this is your chance to enjoy books from today’s New York Times, USA Today, Amazon and Barnes & Noble bestselling authors and many more.”
4. A Shade of Vampire by Bella Forrest: “On the evening of Sofia Claremont’s 17th birthday, she is sucked into a nightmare from which she cannot wake. A quiet evening walk along a beach brings her face to face with a dangerous pale creature that craves much more than her blood. She is kidnapped to an island where the sun is eternally forbidden to shine. An island uncharted by any map and ruled by the most powerful vampire coven on the planet. She wakes here as a slave, a captive in chains.”
5. Pulse Part 3 by Deborah Bladon: “Jessica wanted to believe Nathan was a changed man. The lust filled promises he made in bed are no match for the reality that she’s now holding in the palm of her hand. Sex drives men like Nathan Moore. She suspected it, then experienced it and now there’s absolutely no denying it.”
6. Broken Wings by Erika Ashby: “Lynsie Fox has what she considers to be a perfect life. Married to Lincoln, a military pilot, she’s living the Army life she’s always loved. Being a sucker for great love stories, Lynsie makes it her mission to find Lincoln’s best friend and co-pilot, Dax Adams, a good woman.”
7. Pulse by Deborah Bladon: “Jessica Roth dumped her boyfriend, moved to New York and wanted desperately to start her new life off with a bang – a literal mind-blowing, soul-shaking night of pure, raw, memory making sex. She thought her one time chance encounter with attorney, Nathan Moore, in a hotel room would become a jumping point for her exciting, single and adventurous life in the city.”
8. Pulse Part Two by Deborah Bladon: “Nathan promised Jessica just one thing during those nights in his hotel room – sex unlike anything she had experienced before. She thought it would be simple, but with a man like Nathan, that’s not possible. He was complex, determined and too tempting to resist. When her life intersects with his in the most unexpected way, she realizes that fate and chance don’t exist in his world. When Nathan wants something, or someone, he’ll have it, regardless of the cost.”
9. Sweet Addiction by J. Daniels: “Wedding hookups never amount to anything. Those who partake in this wicked little activity know the rules. Get in. Get laid. Get out. There’s no expectation of a relationship. It is what it is. Dylan Sparks knows the rules. She’s familiar with the protocol. And she engages in the best sex of her life with a complete stranger at her ex-boyfriend’s wedding.”
10. Little Black Book by Tabatha Vargo: “Here’s my offer… I’ll put your name in my LITTLE BLACK BOOK, and when I want you, I’ll call you. When I call, you’re going to come, in more ways than one. It will be mutually pleasurable for both of us.”
Smashwords Self-Published Bestsellers for the Week of July 2, 2014