Deborah Bladon‘s Obsessed Trilogy dominates the Self-published Bestsellers List this week — all three titles have made the top 10 list.
To help GalleyCat readers discover self-published authors, we compile weekly lists of the top eBooks in three major marketplaces for self-published digital books: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Smashwords. You can read all the lists below, complete with links to each book.
If you want more resources as an author, try our Free Sites to Promote Your eBook post, How To Sell Your Self-Published Book in Bookstores post and our How to Pitch Your Book to Online Outlets post.
If you are an independent author looking for support, check out our free directory of people looking for writers groups.
Amazon Self-Published Bestsellers for the Week of April 16, 2014
1. The Fixed Trilogy by Laurelin Paige: “All three books of the NY Times Bestselling Fixed Trilogy are included in this bundle.”
2. Night After Night (Seductive Nights) by Lauren Blakely: “Their world was sex, love, and lies. He intoxicated her. Commanded. Consumed. With a dirty mind and a mouth to match, Clay Nichols is everything Julia never knew she wanted and exactly what she cannot have. He walked into her life one night and unlocked pleasure in her that she never knew was possible. Possessing her body, captivating her every thought. Which makes him way too dangerous for Julia to risk her heart, given that she has a price tag on her head. She ran after one mind-blowing week with him, but now he’s back, and determined to make her his own.”
3. Obsessed by Deborah Bladon: “Independent jewelry designer, Ivy Marlow, had it all – the man, the security and the ring. Now, all she has to her name are a broken engagement, the crushing worry of a flailing business and the haunting feeling of complete betrayal. The last thing Ivy expected to find attending a posh New York art show, was him. Jax Walker is everything she doesn’t need but can’t resist. He’s gorgeous, brazen, unapologetic and powerful. He becomes the escape Ivy has been craving and longing for. He knows what she needs, anticipates her desires and offers it all to her, but at what price?”
4. Reasonable Doubt by Whitney Gracia Williams: “My cock has an appetite. A huge and very particular appetite: Blonde, curvy, and preferably not a fucking liar…(Although, that’s a story for another day.) As a high profile lawyer, I don’t have time to waste on relationships, so I fulfill my needs by anonymously chatting and sleeping with women I meet online. My rules are simple: One dinner. One night. No repeats.”
5. Fighting to Forget by J.B Salsbury: “Every fighter is drawn to the violence, the release that a perfect hit can bring. But very few are drawn to the pain. Rex Carter lives behind a wall of indifference. The demons from his childhood act as an anesthetic, keeping him distant from emotional connections. Only the ache from a knock to the jaw, the sting of a tattoo needle, or the heat from a piercing can jolt him back from the numbness. The fiery pain is all he can feel, and nothing compares to the burn.”
6. Sex Love Repeat by Alessandra Torre: “I love two men. I screw two men. I am in a relationship with them both, and they are both aware there is another. That is all they need to know, that is all I let them know. They don’t need to know a name; they don’t need to know anything but that they are not alone in my heart.”
7. Married by Midnight by Julianne MacLean: “For seven years, Lord Garrett Sinclair– the ruggedly handsome illegitimate son of the Duke of Pembroke–has been traveling abroad with no intention of ever returning home to Pembroke Palace… until his father commands that he must marry by Christmas in order to thwart a family curse or lose his inheritance forever. Haunted by a tragic accident that has hardened his soul, Garrett entrusts his brothers to seek out a bride who will agree to a marriage in name only. Her reward? A sizable share of his inheritance–payable immediately after the wedding night….”
8. Bender (The Core Four) by Stacy Borel: “All Keegan wanted was a roommate who was quiet, minded their own business, and paid for part of the rent. Instead, she got Camden Brooks. Camden, with his sinful body, sharp tongue, and the inability to stay out of Keegan’s personal space, couldn’t seem to curb his interest in the new girl who wouldn’t put up with his domineering ways.”
9. Obsessed: Part Three by Deborah Bladon: “Ivy wanted Jax to be the man of her dreams. After all the lies, the mysteries and the manipulations she was ready to start on the path towards a new beginning. That all came to a crashing halt that blindsided them both. The images that flashed across his computer screen are burned forever in her memory. They’re inescapable and the only way out of the darkness leads straight back to him.”
10. Obsessed: Part Two by Deborah Bladon: “When Ivy first met Jax, she knew he was everything she wanted, but she didn’t need. She couldn’t have been more right. She thought she was done with the lies, the secrets and the betrayals, but her past is inescapable, no matter how hard she tries. That pain that she once thought was buried forever is slowly starting to resurface and it may just be too much for her already fragile heart to take.”
Smashwords Self-Published Bestsellers for the Week of April 23, 2013