- Publishers Marketplace extends its excellent comprehensive BEA coverage with video captures, photo streams and best of all, Jacob & Jonah Cader‘s “Publishers Lunch Jr” BEA blog.
- The winner of PM’s Buzzometer right now? Junot Diaz’s debut novel, THE BRIEF LIFE OF OSCAR WAO.
- Inside Higher Ed’s Scott McLemee reports on BEA from a University Press standpoint.
- Macmillan CEO Richard Charkin was quite unimpressed with the Turf Wars II panel.
- Appscout covered Chris Anderson‘s panel on why Free is Good.
- All of NY Mag‘s Vulture blog posts on BEA in one single post.
Backstage Magazine is looking for a Art Director. next job Hearst Magazines is looking for a Audience Development Manager. next job Latino Post Company LLC is looking for a VP of Sales. next job Latin Post is looking for a Senior Editor, Features. next job NYLON Magazine is looking for a Advertising Department: Integrated Acct Director. next job Executive South Florida Magazine is looking for a Advertising Account Executive. next job Philadelphia Magazine is looking for a Ad Director. next job Austin Way magazine/Niche Media is looking for a Account Executive. next job Latino Post Company LLC is looking for a President. next job NYLON Magazine is looking for a Advertising Department: Fashion Account Manager. see all