- Publishers Marketplace extends its excellent comprehensive BEA coverage with video captures, photo streams and best of all, Jacob & Jonah Cader‘s “Publishers Lunch Jr” BEA blog.
- The winner of PM’s Buzzometer right now? Junot Diaz’s debut novel, THE BRIEF LIFE OF OSCAR WAO.
- Inside Higher Ed’s Scott McLemee reports on BEA from a University Press standpoint.
- Macmillan CEO Richard Charkin was quite unimpressed with the Turf Wars II panel.
- Appscout covered Chris Anderson‘s panel on why Free is Good.
- All of NY Mag‘s Vulture blog posts on BEA in one single post.
Palgrave Macmillan is looking for a Assistant Marketing Manager. next job Adweek is looking for a Director, Ad Operations and Programmatic Revenue. next job ABRAMS is looking for a Publicist - Abrams Adult. next job World Scientific Publishing Co. is looking for a Marketing Coordinator. next job Greenleaf Book Group is looking for a Project Manager. next job World Scientific Publishing Co. is looking for a Acquisitions Editor. next job Springer Science + Business Media is looking for a Associate Editor, Mathematics. next job Kensington Publishing Corp. is looking for a Digital Content Data Specialist. see all