- Publishers Marketplace extends its excellent comprehensive BEA coverage with video captures, photo streams and best of all, Jacob & Jonah Cader‘s “Publishers Lunch Jr” BEA blog.
- The winner of PM’s Buzzometer right now? Junot Diaz’s debut novel, THE BRIEF LIFE OF OSCAR WAO.
- Inside Higher Ed’s Scott McLemee reports on BEA from a University Press standpoint.
- Macmillan CEO Richard Charkin was quite unimpressed with the Turf Wars II panel.
- Appscout covered Chris Anderson‘s panel on why Free is Good.
- All of NY Mag‘s Vulture blog posts on BEA in one single post.
Random House U.S.A is looking for a Publicist, Random House Children_s Books. next job RT Book Reviews Magazine is looking for a Mid to Senior Level Editor. next job Adweek is looking for a Sr. PHP Engineer. next job ABRAMS is looking for a Permissions & Rights Coordinator. next job Cavendish Square Publishing is looking for a Graphic Designer - Children's Books. next job American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologist is looking for a Publications Assistant. next job Cambridge University Press is looking for a Business Development Manager. next job Book Publishing Company is looking for a Graphic Designer. see all