- Publishers Marketplace extends its excellent comprehensive BEA coverage with video captures, photo streams and best of all, Jacob & Jonah Cader‘s “Publishers Lunch Jr” BEA blog.
- The winner of PM’s Buzzometer right now? Junot Diaz’s debut novel, THE BRIEF LIFE OF OSCAR WAO.
- Inside Higher Ed’s Scott McLemee reports on BEA from a University Press standpoint.
- Macmillan CEO Richard Charkin was quite unimpressed with the Turf Wars II panel.
- Appscout covered Chris Anderson‘s panel on why Free is Good.
- All of NY Mag‘s Vulture blog posts on BEA in one single post.
Amazon Publishing is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager, Amazon Publishing. next job The College Board is looking for a Associate Direct/APCurricular Development Editor. next job Amazon is looking for a Senior Account Executive - CPG. next job Quidsi Inc. - Amazon is looking for a Amazon/Quidsi, Content Marketing Manager-Books, Toys, & Activities. next job Penguin Random House is looking for a Digital Archivist. next job Developmental Studies Center is looking for a Production Manager. next job Oxford University Press is looking for a Stock Planning/Manufacturing Controller. next job HarperCollins Publishers is looking for a Director of Consumer Insights. see all