- Publishers Marketplace extends its excellent comprehensive BEA coverage with video captures, photo streams and best of all, Jacob & Jonah Cader‘s “Publishers Lunch Jr” BEA blog.
- The winner of PM’s Buzzometer right now? Junot Diaz’s debut novel, THE BRIEF LIFE OF OSCAR WAO.
- Inside Higher Ed’s Scott McLemee reports on BEA from a University Press standpoint.
- Macmillan CEO Richard Charkin was quite unimpressed with the Turf Wars II panel.
- Appscout covered Chris Anderson‘s panel on why Free is Good.
- All of NY Mag‘s Vulture blog posts on BEA in one single post.
Springer Science + Business Media is looking for a Account Manager. next job St. Martin's Press is looking for a Publicist. next job Agora Inc. is looking for a Editor-in-Chief. next job Oxford University Press USA is looking for a Outside Sales Rep, Higher Education. next job Springer Publishing Company is looking for a Assistant Editor. next job ebrary - ProQuest is looking for a Sr Product Marketing Specialist. next job HarperCollins Publishers is looking for a (Associate) Director of Integrated Marketing Ops. next job W.W. Norton & Company is looking for a Digital Media Project Editor. next job HarperCollins Publishers is looking for a US Consumer Insight role. next job Oxford University Press USA is looking for a Outside Sales Rep, Higher Education. see all