- Publishers Marketplace extends its excellent comprehensive BEA coverage with video captures, photo streams and best of all, Jacob & Jonah Cader‘s “Publishers Lunch Jr” BEA blog.
- The winner of PM’s Buzzometer right now? Junot Diaz’s debut novel, THE BRIEF LIFE OF OSCAR WAO.
- Inside Higher Ed’s Scott McLemee reports on BEA from a University Press standpoint.
- Macmillan CEO Richard Charkin was quite unimpressed with the Turf Wars II panel.
- Appscout covered Chris Anderson‘s panel on why Free is Good.
- All of NY Mag‘s Vulture blog posts on BEA in one single post.
Island Press is looking for a Sales Associate. next job Infobase Learning is looking for a Proofreader/Coordinator. next job Applewood Books is looking for a Content and Production Assistant. next job Oxford University Press is looking for a Online Marketing Manager. next job Carson Dellosa Publishing, LLC is looking for a Customer Engagement Manager. next job Emerald Group Publishing Inc. is looking for a Customer Support Representative. next job Cavendish Square Publishing is looking for a Production Editor. next job Random House U.S.A is looking for a Pre-Media Associate - Publishing Operations. see all