This week, Penguin Random House is hiring a marketing manager for Crown Publishing, as well as a designer for Random House Children’s Books. Meanwhile, Diversion Books is seeking a senior marketing manager, and Oxford University Press needs a design project manager. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Marketing Manager – Crown Publishing Penguin Random House (New York, NY)
- Designer – Random House Children’s Books Penguin Random House (New York, NY)
- Senior Marketing Manager Diversion Books (New York, NY)
- Design Project Manager Oxford University Press (New York, NY)
- Children’s Book Acquiring Editor Albert Whitman & Company (Park Ridge, IL)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.