Attention, job-seeking book lovers! HarperCollins is on the hunt for a designer, while Scholastic is searching for a senior associate in its Albany, N.Y. office. The Huffington Post is looking for an editor for its books vertical, and Bloomsbury is hiring a hard-working associate editor in New York. Check out these jobs and more below, and search for more openings on mediabistro.com.
- Designer HarperCollins (New York, NY)
- Books Editor Huffington Post (New York, NY)
- Manager, Operational Reporting Scholastic (New York, NY)
- Senior Associate Scholastic (Albany, NY)
- Associate Editor Bloomsbury Children’s Books (New York, NY)
For more openings and employment news, follow The Job Post on Twitter @MBJobPost.
- Publishing Jobs: Penguin Random House, Diversion Books, Oxford University Press
- Publishing Jobs: HarperCollins, Diversion Books, Penguin Random House
- Publishing Jobs: St. Martin's Press, Oxford University Press, Brilliance Publishing
- Publishing Jobs: Amazon, Skyhorse Publishing, Penguin Random House