This event has passed. Click here to view upcoming Mediabistro conferences.
Get ready to set your mobile strategy for the year ahead! With the mobile app market set to hit $27 billion in 2014, the case for building an app-driven enterprise is vital. Inside Mobile Apps brings together leading developers, industry luminaries, and thought leaders for two days of in-depth insight, analysis, and opinion on the key areas defining the mobile and social app ecosystem. Discussions will tackle issues and explore new opportunities facing mobile apps and games, including monetization, design, marketing, and growth on established and emerging platforms, including iOS, Android, Facebook, and more. Master the tools, technologies, and techniques that matter most and gain access to the latest metrics and growth trends that only our exclusive lineup of mobile app experts and innovators can provide.
Chris Golier, Vice President of Mobile Marketing & Strategy, NHL, is responsible for driving the growth of the league’s mobile business and integration of mobile strategy throughout the organization.
Who Should Attend?
- Web and Mobile Developers
- App Developers and Publishers
- App Monetization Experts
- Mobile Advertisers
- Mobile Platform Innovators
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Investors
- Leading Service Providers
- Social Media and Mobile Marketing Executives
- E-Commerce and F-commerce Leaders
- Social and Mobile Platform Evangelists
- Mobile Video Enthusiasts
- Mobile Network Operators and Service Providers
- Senior Software Engineers
- Mobile Messaging Developers
- Virtual Currency Platforms
- Major Hardware and Software Developers
- Consumer Brands