|Publication or Company
||Finance/Real Estate/Legal, Internet/Online/New Media, Magazine Publishing, Social Media
||Flexible Hours, Telecommute Policy
||MoneyCrashers.com, a popular personal finance and lifestyle site, is currently looking for a Social Media Manager.
This person will be responsible for promoting the Money Crashers site and content through social media and online communities. This includes managing and building out our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest), posting multiple daily updates on each of the various channels, driving traffic back to the Money Crashers site, and interacting with users and engaging them with interesting content. We're also looking for this person to develop and implement new strategies to increase followers/likes and increase awareness of the Money Crashers brand, run various contests and promotions, and run a weekly Tweetchat on a topic related to personal finance.
The ideal person should:
This social media marketing role is a part-time freelance position (requiring 20+ hours per week) with potential to become a full-time freelance position.
- Have mastery with social media marketing, what works and what doesn't - with a track record to prove it
- Have excellent organizational and communication skills, both written and oral
- Be extremely detail-oriented, able to meet deadlines, and work well as part of a team
- Be innovative and creative, always looking to think outside the box with new ideas and able to quickly adapt to changes
- Be very social online, with an engaging personality and a constant urge to share interesting content online
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about being a long-term part of the Money Crashers team
- Have a deep interest in money and personal finance topics covered on Money Crashers
Competitive starting monthly rate. Monthly payments through PayPal or direct deposit. Can work remotely.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate person to be part of a popular, established finance site with continued growth potential.
How to Apply
Send an email to socialmedia [at] moneycrashers [dot] com (make the subject line "I'm a Social Money Crasher") with:
- A short bio (including any relevant background knowledge)
- A description of why you're the ideal candidate for this position (including results from past campaigns that were successful)
- A list of initial ideas you have specifically for Money Crashers on how we can improve our presence on social media (that you would be able to implement once on board)
|About Our Company
||Money Crashers provides valuable information around topics like budgeting, saving money, college and careers, credit and debt, investing, couponing, frugal living, small business, real estate, and going green.