|Publication or Company
||Internet/Online/New Media, Web Development
Deerfield Beach, FL
||Position: Web Designer
Location: Broward County
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within the Week
Rate: $50k +DOE
Our client is looking for a Web Designer to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be a true creative at heart, with a passion for connecting the dots between the brand and its customers — leveraging customer insight, knowledge
of the competitive landscape, humor, and powerful imagery and message.
The Designer will work with work with creative team concept, design, develop, and execute multimedia marketing and image campaigns (web, email, social) to extend and effectively communicate the bold, playful, fun brand.
Work with Marketing Director, and marketing team to conceptualize, design, and execute all creative for
Company site, affiliate, email and social marketing.
• Conceptualize, design, and layout all assets for:
• Websites consisting of seasonal, promotional and product updates.
• Affiliate campaigns consisting of a variety of web banners featuring branded, promotional, and product messages.
• Weekly email campaigns, including seasonal, promotional, and product highlight messaging.
• Social marketing, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
• Sweepstakes and contest related marketing across web, email, and social.
• Execute weekly patterning across web, email and social for a set group of aspirational and/or competitive
retailers. Maintain a competitive patterning history that is organized and easy to reference.
• Execute a weekly snapshot of the brand across all multimedia marketing channels that is organized
and easy to reference.
• Participate in all seasonal creative brainstorming sessions and internal creative presentations.
• Pull relevant competitive patterning.
• Brainstorm with the creative team focusing on seasonal goals.
• Create clear, creative presentation comps for company website, email and social areas of seasonal campaigns.
• Direct flat photography shoots as needed for web.
• Direct or create photographic imagery as needed for social.
• Design and layout creative for the company intranet.
• Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design, Multimedia Design, and/or Web Design.
• Minimum 5 years experience as a graphic designer in an advertising agency or corporate marketing environment
with increased responsibility over that timeframe.
• Minimum 5 years experience with industry-standard graphics applications including Adobe Creative Suite
(Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat.)
• Illustration ability a plus.
• Experience with standards compliant web design tools, including HTML, XHTML, Dreamweaver, CSS, Flash,
ImageReady, Fireworks, and other XML-based applications a plus.
This is a great opportunity to work for a fun, exciting rapidly growing and expanding company with great perks!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: Florida85@jobalert.creativecircle.com
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com