|Publication or Company
Northside Media Group - Brooklyn Magazine
||Magazine Publishing, Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media
||Social Media Coordinator
1. Writes copy and manages day to day social media posts for all Northside Media Group properties: Brooklyn Magazine, The L Magazine, Northside Festival, Taste Talks, and Northside Creative Group.
2. Delivers social media traffic and trend updates by implementing:
-Weekly Google Analytics, Hootesuite and TweetReach reports
-Objective Analysis (what works/what doesn’t)
3. Acts as a key liaison between editorial and publishing departments to schedule social media content for all business initiatives.
4. Implements SEO best practices, including keywords and tagging.
5. Creates and schedules company email newsletter.
6. Actively engages and uncovers opportunities to leverage the talents of NMG social platforms for overall community growth.
Platforms include: FB, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube, Vimeo and Tumblr
7. Works with editors and business team on a bi weekly basis to creatively brainstorm social media content ideas.
Weight % Accountabilities, Actions and Expected Measurable Results:
75% Social Media execution and audience growth
25% Analysis and Reporting
Bachelors degree in Communications or a related field and/or professional experience
2 years of social media for media company or likeminded business
Understanding of Google analytics, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube, Vimeo and Google Docs.
|About Our Company
||Brooklyn Magazine is a full-sized, glossy quarterly celebrating the charm, authenticity and opportunity that makes the borough the darling of Hollywood-weary celebrities, avant-garde chefs, and independent-minded New Yorkers with a creative streak.