The International Sales and Marketing Coordinator will report to the vice president of international sales and provide sales, marketing and operational support to our field representatives, key accounts and distribution partners around the world.
• Provide operational and marketing support to sales groups in Asia, Middle East, Latin America, South Africa and Australia.
• Liaise with customer service and credit to handle follow up on purchase orders, customer service and credit issues.
• Perform departmental sales tracking, sales analysis and monthly reporting.
• Work in conjunction with marketing to prepare group presentations for seasonal bookfairs. Attend at least one bookfair annually.
• Organize sales materials for sales trips and customer meetings.
• Disseminate selling materials on a weekly basis to reps and key accounts.
• Maintain international customer database, customer mailing lists, and execute catalog mailings with mailing house.
• Provide light administrative support to vice president.
• One to two years related experience.
• Strong organizational and analytical abilities.
• Strong detail orientation.
• Strong technology skills including Word, Powerpoint, Excel, and systems abilities.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Flexibility in response to changing priorities.
• Maturity, poise, and ability to interact well with others.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Business/Finance background a plus.
About Our Company
The Perseus Books Group is an independent company committed to enabling independent book publishers to reach their potential, whether those publishers are Perseus-owned, joint ventures or owned by third parties. Perseus publishing imprints include Avalon Travel, Basic Books, Basic Civitas, Da Capo Press, Da Capo Lifelong Books, Public Affairs, Running Press, Seal Press, Vanguard Press and Westview Press, as well as partnerships with The Newsweek/Daily Beast Company, The Nation Institute, and The Weinstein Company. Through Consortium, Perseus Distribution and Publishers Group West, as well as through its Constellation digital service offering which also supports Argo Navis Author Services and Faber Factory Powered by Constellation, the Perseus Books Group is the leading provider of sales, marketing, distribution and digital services, serving over 300 independent publishers. For more information, visit our websites at www.perseusbooks.com, and www.constellationdigital.com