|Publication or Company
VICE Media Inc.
||Advertising Agency, Entertainment, Social Media, Web Development
||401K/403B, Dental, Health
VICE Media is seeking a Project Manager to oversee VICE Media’s agency work across branded projects from concept to final execution.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Oversees the full cycle of execution on any given project, including production and media management
• Participates in developing strategies and tactics for programs, including research and assessing competitive landscapes to hit client objectives
• Responsible for interacting, interpreting and responding to client needs
• Coordinates delivery of work across in-house departments including, but not limited to Marketing, Communications, Design, Production, Ad Ops, Creative and Experiential
• Tracks progress of all activities of the project and reports on highlights, successes, performance on a regular basis
• Manages program budget and ensure all costs are accurately tracked
• Provides updates and other reports as requested to superiors
• 2+ years experience in project management or related field of work
• Knowledge of culture, media and technology required
• Interest in sports, music, food, film, art and/or fashion
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task, work in a fast paced environment
• Deep understanding of the VICE brand and its properties
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Highly organized
• Experience with Apple computer programs
VICE offers a comprehensive benefits and compensation package that is commensurate with experience and abilities.
HOW TO APPLY
Send a detailed PDF version of your cover letter and resume with salary requirements by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference “Project Manager” in the subject line. Only resume in PDF format will be considered.
|About Our Company
||VICE started in 1994 as a newsprint monthly in Montreal, and is now a global youth media company that includes print, event, music, online, television, and feature film divisions that operates in over 30 countries. Vice is the industry leader in original video for the web. With dozens of original series franchises across all content categories, Vice publishes about 60 minutes of new video content every day. For further information and additional background, please visit www.vice.com.