|Publication or Company
||401K/403B, Dental, Health
||JOB DESCRIPTION & PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS
POSITION TITLE: Account Executive – CPG/Retail
DATE: January 2014
This position is designed to build upon what was learned at the AAE level to work on larger projects and develop more expansive relationships with clients. The Account Executive must demonstrate a willingness to take ownership of key initiatives and be responsible for positive outcomes. The primary focus is on project management of CPG and retail-specific projects. A secondary focus is on developing rapport with clients to ensure projects also progress through their organizations. Size of projects, degree of independence and client exposure will increase with experience. Reports to AS or AD.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS
• Be a champion of agency process and protocol, capable of developing and
maintaining project estimates and timelines to support successful projects
• Work with account leadership and planning to learn how to craft project briefs
rooted in consumer insights that inspire great work
• Take the lead role in authoring and distributing primary project documents
including conference reports, status documents, and calendars
• Support effective project management by leading the scheduling and execution of
internal and external meetings
• Prepare basic project-related presentations for internal and external meetings
• Develop a deep understanding of the client’s business, brands, competitors, and
• Effectively articulate agency POVs on core issues in the context of project-related
• Leverage working relationships with regular client contacts to help accomplish
agency’s project goals
• Actions embody Trisect’s culture of transparency and sharing
• Focus on personal and team effectiveness with emphasis on building positive
• Build strong communication practices with manager to elevate issues and
concerns in a professional and timely manner
• Support manager and creative team to execute successful client presentations
Selling the Agency
• Work to understand direct client needs and focus efforts on delivering high
service levels and achieving client satisfaction
• Learn about Trisect capabilities, experience and signature work
|About Our Company
||Founded in 2005, TRIS3CT is one of the country's fastest growing independent agencies with over 130 people across our two offices in Chicago and Los Angeles.
Built on a solid foundation of retail marketing and consumer engagement, we have grown into a full-service agency with capabilities that now span brand strategy through to creative execution of award-winning, integrated campaigns. We have become a magnet for top talent seeking an alternative to rigid, financially driven holding company structures.
The 3 in our name signifies our pursuit of exponential outcomes in everything we do. We deliver on this promise through our challenger mindset, unwavering commitment to each client's business, and collaborative culture. Our independent focus on our work and our people allowed us to be recognized at #3 on the Ad Age national list of Best Places to Work.
This combination of talent with a unique approach to creating integrated campaigns has attracted a roster of blue chip clients that now includes ConAgra Foods, DeVry University, Kawasaki Motors U.S.A., Kimberly-Clark, Newell Rubbermaid Office Products, and U.S. Cellular.