|Publication or Company
||Advertising Week Europe is seeking to fill the temporary/seasonal position of Registration Coordinator. This position will work out of the satellite office in Louisville, KY, and report to the Director of Operations.
Manages credential and ticket requests for partners, VIPs, internal departments, and special guests attending the Event. Considerations: Extended hours and weekend work will be required leading up to and during the Event. One-week of travel will be required. Passport or applicable documents to travel outside of the country is necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage all internal individual registration requests and needs for assigned departments (Partner, Speaker, Press, Staff, VIP/Special Guests.
• Enforce all registration deadlines and internal credential & ticket allocation quantities.
• Compile data and fill orders in the Registration System to ensure concise and easy reports (properly document all transactions).
• Conduct routine audits of registration orders.
• Plan and oversee the setup of the Internal Registration offices at Event locations.
• Prepare a written wrap report in which includes recommendations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum 2 years related experience including managing ticket, registration and/or subscription fulfillment.
• Experience managing staff and/or volunteers.
• Experience working with online CMS tools and/or ticketing/registration systems preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Strong computer knowledge on MAC & PC’s, databases, and all Microsoft products (Word, Outlook, and Excel) required.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal) required.
• A professional attitude and demeanor (tact, sensitivity, and diplomacy) is required.
• Detail oriented, able to audit work to avoid mistakes, and perform tasks accurately is required.
• Ability to think and act quickly under pressure required.
• Excellent customer service skills required.
|About Our Company
||Advertising Week is the world’s premier annual gathering of marketing and communications leaders each year in New York City and Europe.