|Publication or Company
||Internet/Online/New Media, Magazine Publishing, Social Media
||401K/403B, Bonuses, Dental, Health, Telecommute Policy
||New York, NY
||We are looking for a forward-thinking candidate who can help take our branded content to the next level. You should be the person who knows about the next big social trend before anyone else and how to merchandise it. We work with premium brand partners in a fast-paced environment—missing deadlines is not an option. You’ll be responsible for developing and driving social amplification and strategy, content distribution and content integration for our branded content and marketing campaigns. An interest in and understanding of advertising, innovative marketing and the digital space is a must. You’ll also need extensive experience with all social platforms and the ability to interpret and report on social metrics in a client-facing way (i.e. you can make a deck). Finally, you should have a proven track record of exceptional client service and campaign coordination, especially as it relates to internal communications and time management.
- Develop social media campaigns for channels including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, Tumblr, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Vine
- Compile analytics reports on campaign performance, highlighting successes and identifying areas for improvement
- Provide input on all social planning and provide the digital POV
- Consistently participate during the pre-sale ideation phase and post-sale execution
- Act as a partner with the account team and a sounding board for ideas
- Provide continuous cultural, digital and trend forecasting to inform client recommendations and to educate and motivate internal teams
- Be on the pulse of marketing trends and how it applies to the industry
- 2-3 years experience in social media, preferably with a publisher (or brand with high volume of content and multiple inputs)
- Demonstrated success with social media executions on platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, Tumblr, and additional emerging tools
- Knowledge of other digital marketing disciplines for integrated strategies (SEO, paid search, paid media)
- Must be comfortable working with a broad range of cross-functional staff—junior to senior, sales, marketing, editorial, design, analytics, etc.
- Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills
- Command of social analytics dashboards and Microsoft Excel
- Successful experience participating in cross-functional teams and with client partners
- A basic understanding of content management systems
|About Our Company
||Complex Media is the premier multi-media platform for the most influential young male consumers. This discerning audience is driven by style, music, sneakers, sports, games, gear and girls. Complex Media initially reaches these ahead-of-trend influencers through its uniquely credible, authentic viewpoint and is further amplified by its unparalleled social influence.
At the center of the Complex Media platform, our flagship site, Complex.com, thrives as the online incarnation of the influential Complex Magazine. Proven the voice of the people that matter — Complex has become the go-to resource for the people that matter in an ever-evolving lifestyle. Complex.com is a consumer portal into the complex lifestyle, and gives users access to the most definitive and unique content by allowing them to deep dive into their passion points and obsessions.
Other Complex Media sites are carefully selected and curated to maintain the perfect balance of innovative content and editorial integrity, allowing us to initiate highly engaging and deeply sustained conversations with our target – the product and style oriented, influential male.