|Publication or Company
||Advertising Agency, Internet/Online/New Media, Research, Sales/Advertising Sales
||Santa Monica, CA
||Hulu's small but growing team is seeking talented people to help build a service that helps people find and enjoy the world's premium content when, where and how they want it. If you're the kind of person who obsesses over details, thrives in a collaborative environment, and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges, Hulu may be the place for you. We have high expectations of every member of our team, and we believe this standard helps us to deliver a service that has been called 'brain-spray awesome.'
• Project manage advertiser campaign research on Hulu, from study design and inception through completion (design, questionnaire development, data collection, analysis)
• Manage third party research suppliers (Insight Express, Dynamic Logic, comScore, Nielsen, Kantar)
• Support data requests from the Advertising Sales and Ad Solutions teams
• Perform analyses on proprietary and syndicated datasets
• Delight internal and external clients with consumer insights
• Assist with ad hoc projects
• 6+ years of experience in quantitative marketing research, preferably at a research supplier
• Experience with questionnaire design and advertising effectiveness measurement
• Familiarity with a variety of marketing research techniques and methodologies is helpful
• Maniacal about quality and high integrity research
• Experience with comScore and Nielsen media planning tools
• Team player with the ability to build good rapport with both internal and external clients
• Must be nimble, not afraid to work hard and have fun along the way!
• Bachelor of Arts/Sciences in Social Sciences, Mathematics, Communications or another related field
Hulu is an equal opportunity employer.