|Publication or Company
||Advertising Agency, B2B Publishing, Magazine Publishing, Marketing, Web Development
||Pace Communications, a leading U.S. content marketing agency is now accepting resumes for a Senior Digital Editor to create and top edit content for a Fortune 50 retailer’s business-to-employee communication program.
The Senior Digital Editor will report to the program’s Content Director, top editing copy for all digital platforms (web, social and mobile) and assisting in the management of junior digital team members. The Senior Digital Editor will also partner with print counterparts to execute on a fully integrated print and digital program.
Specific duties include:
• Editorial lead for program website with daily reach of more than 1 million individuals
• Develop and produce lifestyle, service and business content that delights target audience and deepens audience connection with brand
• Manage editorial team, providing guidance and oversight on story development
• Work closely with print, design colleagues to ensure content alignment across all program channels
• Work closely with editorial peers and sales colleagues to ensure creative and effective integration of sponsor content
• Lead idea generation efforts and own digital content calendar planning
• Top-edit and write content in program content management system
• Measure traffic to all digital properties, analyze data and leverage insights to deepen audience engagement with content
• Stay abreast of trends in retail, content marketing and employee communications, and leverage insights to advance program
• Travel as required to perform above duties.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in digital media/journalism or related field.
Experience: Minimum of 5 years of hands-on digital programming experience—lifestyle content; management experience required
• Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, articulate and execute an editorial vision
• Demonstrated success in managing a consumer-facing digital media program, including website and social channels
• Outstanding editorial chops; experience editing and writing for all media platforms
• Client service orientation and savvy; comfort navigating complex client organization and quick-turn deadlines
• Experience working in a CMS environment
• Strong communication, presentation and management skills
• Excitement and passion for all things content marketing—building the 300,000-foot view and driving it through the production works
|About Our Company
||Pace is a custom content marketing leader, producing multi-channel content that delivers results for a diverse client base. We work with some of North America's most successful brands — including Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, Southwest Airlines, USAirways, Verizon Wireless, Wells Fargo and Walmart. Our staff of more than 300 professionals consistently produces award-winning work in a variety of media, including magazines, digital, mobile content, catalogs, books, videos, and e-commerce solutions.