|Publication or Company
The Byne Group
||Graphic Design/Art Direction
||Suffern, NY bordering Northern, NJ
||Job Description : Graphic Designer
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for helping bring brands to life through, print, digital and social for a wide variety of clients. The ideal candidate will be highly collaborative and have experience working in a team environment. This role reports to the Creative Director. The Byne Group is located on the NY/ NJ border in Suffern, NY. This is not a telecommute position
- Ability to execute ideas from concept to final creative
- Collaborate with the creative team on Big Ideas to bring a brand to life
- Display proven success working in a fast-paced, multiple deadline environment
- Ensure that all collateral is brand-tight
- Design and production for collateral materials, brand identity, web design, email, social media
- Collaborate daily with the creative director
- Maintain positive work environment with high creative standards
- Excellent understanding of user experience issues
- Possess strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, layout and typography, a broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions
- Capable to articulate and present creative ideas
- Self-starter, must be organized and able to act and follow through on projects independently
- Ability to reprioritize projects and work flow based on business needs
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 3-5 years graphic design experience
- Expert knowledge of MAC OS and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong working knowledge of four-color and spot color printing process and ability to pre-flight, collect files and archive materials
|About Our Company
||We’re writers, painters, photographers, health-nuts, gardeners, readers, runners, foodies, spinners, treadmillers, dog lovers, artists, fiancés, mothers, sisters, late sleepers, early risers, laughers, criers, techies, chefs, bakers, texters, phone talkers, TV watchers, outdoor lovers, teachers, hikers, students, dancers and more!
Although we are each unique with our own stories, we all embrace The Byne Group mantra and it's 4 main values:
nurture and develop individual potential.
create an emphasis on integrity with clients and each other.
cultivate an environment where creativity flourishes.
giving back to your community moves you forward.
Boredom is unacceptable at The Byne Group. We’re always thinking about what we want to learn next.
Does this sound like you?