|Publication or Company
||401K/403B, Dental, Health, Profit-Sharing
New York, NY
||• 3 – 5 years experience in website administration
• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop; Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and other Adobe Creative Suite products a plus
• Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics, and 24/7 Real Media Open Adstream Server (or equivalent ad server system)
• Extremely detail and deadline-oriented
• Willing to try new things and continually learn
• Excellent interpersonal skills and team orientation
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, with Rx, dental and 401(k). PLEASE NOTE: This position is located at our NYC HQ, directly across the street from Penn Station. We are hiring local candidates only.
If interested, please forward an attached copy of your resume and cover letter in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and include compensation requirements.
|About Our Company
||Join an Industry Leader
InboundLogistics.com is the information leader in supply chain and logistics management. With innovative ideas and a deep understanding of supply chain processes, our website is the ‘go to’ resource for logistics and inventory professionals throughout the U.S.
We are looking for a hands-on web professional to join our collaborative team to grow our audience and refine online advertising processes. As our Website Creative Services Manager you will administer and update www.inboundlogistics.com, including managing all advertising processes. This is a highly visible position with a chance to grow your skills in a successful, entrepreneurial environment.
Specific Responsibilities include:
1. Handle all website administration:
• Update content and post articles
• Design, schedule and deploy email newsletters
• Handle file management
• Troubleshoot miscellaneous site and server issues
2. Manage online advertising process:
• QA all supplied HTML/materials/ad tags from advertisers
• Schedule/deploy campaigns through online ad server
• Provide ad server reports as needed
• Work with e-mail marketing vendor to deploy newsletters on schedule
• Work with advertisers and sales representatives as needed to ensure campaigns are rolled out in a timely manner and meet quality standards
3. Assist Creative Director to implement site design changes and improvements and enhance user experience.
4. Responsible for website analysis through Google Analytics and other tools:
• Provide traffic data to sales reps
• Recommend and/or implement marketing, SEO, and business strategies that increase the site's competitive advantage