|Publication or Company
LA Gay & Lesbian Center
||401K/403B, Dental, Health
Los Angeles, CA
||The Production Coordinator will work closely with the other members of the Marketing & Communications team to manage, schedule, traffic, and estimate creative projects from inception through production. S/he liaises with clients to confirm timely delivery of requested projects.
1) Receive and process incoming requests for new projects and files/assets.
2) Assign timelines and milestones to ensure projects meet necessary deadlines.
3) Collect and organize elements (copy, logos, assets, etc.) from internal clients and stakeholders as needed.
4) Assigns tasks to internal teams. Organize and manage producers’ assignments/priorities. Coordinate with producer
assigned to project to ensure all tasks are being covered.
5) Develop and maintain creative workload schedules, trafficking, and estimating with adherence to scheduled dates, deadlines, and internal processes
6) Coordinate all aspects of communication, tracking, and scheduling creative projects between clients and producers
7) Track workflow, ensuring that jobs are completed in required time frames to client specifications. Keep log and updates regarding various jobs and their progress
8) Log and communicate any notes/information/changes and when they are due
9) Inform producers when new elements arrive and ensure they use the correct elements
10) Track and generate invoices for all creative projects
11) All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
1) Minimum 2 years of job experience and/or internship
2) Excellent communication and organizational skills. Accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
3) Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent changes and shifting priorities. Must have ability handle
pressure situations, prioritize and handle multiple projects at one time, and meet difficult deadlines.
4) Self-motivated, energetic, flexible and able to work in a team environment.
5) Solid knowledge of project management and production coordination. Agency experience a plus.
6) Superior computer skills, especially Microsoft Office. Experience with project management systems (Basecamp, inMotion, Clients & Profits) and Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
7) Ability to work under direct and general supervision.
8) Minimum educational requirement of a high school diploma.
9) Demonstrated ability to work effectively and sensitively with women and men of diverse races, ethnicities, nationalities,sexual orientations, gender identities, socio-economic backgrounds, religions, and ages in a multicultural environment.
|About Our Company
||At the L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center, we believe that everyone has the fundamental right to be healthy, whole, and equal members of society. For more than 40 years, we’ve been building the health, advocating for the rights, and enriching the lives of LGBT people in Southern California and beyond through health and social<br /> services, shelter, education, cultural arts programming, advocacy work, and more.<br /><br />