|Publication or Company
||Internet/Online/New Media, Marketing, Mobile, Social Media, Web Development
||We are currently seeking a Data Scientist for our Inside Network division. This role will be responsible for generating estimates of mobile application performance for Inside Network's AppData subscription service.
The successful candidate will:
* Be responsible for generating analytical estimates of mobile application performance in the following marketplaces: Facebook, iOS and Android along different dimensions such as usage, revenue and downloads
* Build and create models that extract and display insights from Inside Network Research’s massive amounts of data and uncover actionable and interesting trends and insights on market conditions
* Create a variety of data views that benchmarks game/app performance and informs the market conditions of Facebook and Mobile games and apps
* Analyze quantitative research data for market sizing estimates
* Be able to gather data from a variety of sources and synthesize it as necessary
* Provide analytics leadership and guidance to internal stakeholders and clients on ways to look at data
* Be the data advisor on Inside Network Research products and provide input on productizing data from analyst-perspective
* Constantly be looking and playing with data
* Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Math, Statistics, Computer Science or related field
* 2-4 years experience with strong analytical and problem-solving skills involving data mining, predictive modeling, market sizing and/or data integration methodologies
* Proficient in SQL and with analytics tools (R)
* Ruby experience desirable but not required (we're an all Ruby shop)
* Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and to meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects
* Must be detail-oriented and focused on data accuracy
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate and present data and information
* Be able to work and think independently but also be a team player that works collaboratively cross-functionally
|About Our Company
||Founded in 2006, Inside Network provides expert market research, data services, critical analysis, and news on the Facebook platform, social gaming, mobile applications, and social commerce. For more information and to visit our sites, see http://www.insidenetwork.com.
We offer competitive compensation commensurate with experience, along with a very generous benefit package that includes medical/dental/vision/life/disability insurance, paid vacation/sick/personal/company holidays, 401K, fitness reimbursement, FSA, commuter discounts, and more!