Advertising Agency, Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media
New York, NY
Under the general supervision of VP of 5Loom, the project manager coordinates and leads integrated planning, execution and client communications/management for cutting edge social, digital and creative programs. Assigned client accounts include global Fortune 500 brands in the retail, fashion, beauty, entertainment, tourism and CPG space.
Principle Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Works closely with the integrated 5Loom Director to build innovative, strategic solutions that meet our clients’ changing needs. This includes managing workflows, processes, and overall strategic output as a core partner in delivering the best work.
2. Serves as the primary contact and liaison between the agency and assigned client in all matters.
3. Champions client objectives, strategic and brand insights within integrated 5Loom team of social, digital and creative experts.
4. Responsible for the fiscal management of assigned client budget. Accountable for the development, management and evaluation of operating budget, and for achieving objectives while operating within budgeted expense targets.
5. Assists in the selection and manages outside contractors related to assigned clients.
6. Ensures that the client and agency complies with all copyright laws, confidentiality issues and ethical standards within the profession
7. Assists in building more efficient and effective processes, models and milestones to help manage our consumer client division.
8. Works to build relationships with client contacts and seeks to find opportunities for growth within accounts.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. Work requires strong knowledge and familiarity with integrated project management with specific skills in integrated social, digital and creative campaigns, programs and platforms- normally acquired through 5-7 years of professional agency or in-house project management experience.
2. Work requires knowledge of some or all of the following key industries: retail, fashion, beauty, entertainment, CPG, tourism/hospitality categories typically acquired through direct client or brand experience.
3. Work requires strong interpersonal skills, a passion for building and refining processes/budgets while developing meaningful relationships with clients, industry leaders and internal teams.
4. Position requires a self-starting mentality with sophisticated problem solving and conceptual skills. Ideal candidates will take a fearless approach to cutting innovative new paths with client and internal audiences.
5. Work requires proficient use of time-keeping/management programs like webvantage, collaboration and project management tools (ex. Google docs, basecamp, etc.), analytics platforms (ex. Google analytics, omniture, social media panel analytics, etc.), budget management tools (ex. Excel, estimates), creative briefs, social content and social community management tools.
Normal office environment, where there is no physical discomfort due to temperature, dust, noise, or smoke.
Reports to Vice President.
About Our Company
IMRE, LLC specializes in helping companies meet their business objectives through creative marketing and public relations. IMRE offers a multidisciplinary approach to brand building, providing distinctive brand strategies, results-driven media relations, and dynamic corporate and marketing communications — each to effectively reach our clients’ target audiences.
IMRE provides both business-to-business and business-to-consumer communications, focusing primarily on Home & Building, Financial Services, Healthcare and Sport Industries. Fortune 500 enterprises to mid-sized companies, our clients include John Deere, Target, Travelers Insurance, Sikkens, The Orioles and Kwikset.
The home office is located in Sparks Glencoe, Maryland with 3 offsite locations in Los Angeles, California, Raleigh, North Carolina and New York, New York.