Graphic Design/Art Direction, Internet/Online/New Media, Magazine Publishing, Marketing, Sales/Advertising Sales, Social Media
New York, NY
The Art Director, Integrated Marketing, is responsible for conceiving and designing marketing and promotional assets for the Here Media portfolio of brands across all platforms.
• Continuously update sales and marketing materials including brand kits, media kits, presentation templates, and sell sheets
• Conceive, design, and execute visual materials for integrated, cross-platform promotions
• Work with marketing to conceive and design compelling, cross-platform collateral and mock-ups for RFPs
• Design web pages/promotions based on print-originated content, as well as web-exclusive editorial sections and interactives. (includes site mock-ups, Flash components, icons, co-branded ad units and other graphics)
• Ability to design rich media units and work with third-party vendors to execute them for clients
• Design in-book advertorials and special sections
• Ability to communicate and execute design ideas in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment
• Minimum 5 years of print and digital publishing and web design experience, ideally from an interactive agency or media brand
• Ability to effectively communicate design ideas within a collaborative work environment, and across marketing, ad sales, online and video production teams.
• Strong conceptual development, visualization, typography and interactive design skills.
• History of successfully implementing business requirements with design elements.
• Exceptional multi-tasking skills and strong attention to detail.
• Ability to analyze, define and complete tasks with minimal direction/supervision.
• Ability to juggle multiple projects with tight deadlines and accurately estimate project timelines a must.
• Basic video editing a major plus
• Superb proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe InDesign + GoLive, Macromedia Dreamweaver and Flash.
• Proficient in HTML/XHTML, Java Script and CSS (browser compatibility and page optimization)
• Awareness of SEO standards and web analytics.
Experience with content management systems.
Contact: Please send cover letter, resume, minimum salary expectations, and work samples (such as PPT design, web design, posters/printed collateral for events, creative design, ad units, etc.) to email@example.com.
About Our Company
Here Media operates the most established, most recognized, and most talked-about media brands serving the LGBT market. Our award winning content is delivered within a dynamic portfolio of media properties that are rich in history, culture, news, entertainment, fashion, and photography. Together, these properties capture the many facets of the LGBT experience and reach millions of readers and viewers every month. Across all platforms—print, television, digital, social media, tablet, events and mobile—Here Media reaches consumers wherever they are and however they want. We’re everywhere. We’re Here.
Here Media offices are located in Los Angeles and New York.