|Publication or Company
||Graphic Design/Art Direction
New Berlin, WI
||Quad/Graphics is seeking an experienced, versatile POP Designer to support the In-Store segment of our business. This position will be located in our New Berlin, WI plant. The right candidate will have a strong design background within POP display, in-store signage, and a thorough knowledge of the print production process. You'll work in a friendly, fast-paced, and growing environment.
* Work with customers to design corrugated POP display. Designs must comply with customer/store specifications and structural load bearing requirements.
* Ability to make strategic design decisions in line with client's goals.
* Develop prototypes, both blank and full color.
* Provide creative direction to ensure materials promote the client's brand and meet sales objectives.
* Work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines within established budgets.
* Collaborate effectively with design and production team members.
5-10 years POP design experience, including structural design or corrugated packaging design.
* Bachelor's Degree in Packaging Design, or related field.
* Proficient with CAD Software (Artios CAD preferred) for structural design.
* Proficient in the Adobe Suite software.
* A strong knowledge of mixed materials such as corrugate, SBS card stock, foam core, PETG, styrene, and sintra.
* Outside vendor relations for semi-perm and permanent display resources is a plus.
* Comfortable juggling multiple deadlines.
* Knowledge of die making process and set up of die files for production is a plus.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k) and profit sharing plans, holidays, vacations and more.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Drug Free Workplace
Additional Job Board Text
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar:
|About Our Company