|Publication or Company
The New Republic
||The New Republic is seeking a highly-motivated Sales Planner who will be responsible for managing all aspects of the sales process, ranging from creating prospect lists and compelling media plans to tracking campaign performance and compiling delivery reports. The position will be based in DC or NYC and will report to the interim VP of advertising.
• Develop compelling and efficient media plans for sales presentations
• Interact with ad serving partner to ensure successful delivery of all digital campaigns
• Maintain ad inventory database and send periodic forecast reports
• Support sales reps with preliminary outreach and prospect lists
• Process IOs and gather all ad creative materials
• Book and track inventory in DFP with an eye for optimizing campaigns and anticipating issues
• Serve as point person for basic client questions
• Create compelling post-campaign reports and refine ad products to increase client retention
• Assist with logistics and oversee audience recruitment for live events
• Work closely with ad sales team in developing digital proposals and meeting ad revenue goals
qualifications & requirements
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor's degree required
• A minimum of one year of experience in a digital media environment, familiarity with Salesforce strongly preferred
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Exceptional organization and communication skills
• Self-starter who can independently manage multiple priorities and collaborate in a team environment
|About Our Company
||The New Republic covers politics, culture and big ideas from an unbiased and thought-provoking perspective. Well-known for its century-old tradition of providing context and analysis beyond the daily headlines, The New Republic has been reimagined for the 21st century with fresh and compelling design across print, digital, and mobile devices.
Our purpose is not simply to tell interesting stories, but to always ask why these stories matter and tie their reporting back to our readers. To do this, The New Republic has evolved from a print magazine to become a media company that produces live events featuring our staff and other experts.
The New Republic is led by its Publisher and Editor-in-Chief, Chris Hughes. A Facebook co-founder and digital campaign strategist for the 2008 Obama Campaign, Hughes purchased The New Republic in March 2012 to help build a future for substantive journalism in a digital age.