|Publication or Company
||Advertising Agency, Consulting, Marketing
||401K/403B, Bonuses, Dental, Health
New York, NY
||HNW’s Consulting Services team works closely with our enterprise clients to deliver strategic marketing consulting services to our financial services clients. Consulting team members work on the front line in conjunction with our client services and creative team members to conceive of and deliver high quality marketing communications to our clients. Consulting services team members are drawn upon to support a range of projects, including data analysis, segmentation and targeting, communications planning, product launches and positioning development. We’re looking for a strategic thinker, with an interest in the financial space, who can serve as the critical eye in making sure all we do supports our clients marketing and business objectives.
* Functions as an internal subject matter expert on financial markets, products and strategies for clients and internal teams
* Works closely with our Client Services teams and directly with clients to identify and understand their business and marketing objectives in order to help create communications plans to drive towards these goals
* Provides a point of view, grounded in data and analysis, on how our clients can creatively cut through the noise in the marketplace and meet their communications objectives
* Takes the lead in developing and presenting key strategic deliverables, including, but not limited to marketing roadmaps, value proposition and positioning documents and communications plans
* Understands the competitive marketplace within a key area of the financial services sector and is willing to stay abreast of changes to the competitive and regulatory landscapes.
* Leads client interactions to gather insights and information sessions, with an ability to use these touch points to probe deeply to understand the stated and unstated challenges our clients face
* Presents findings and recommendations, grounded in data analysis, and is prepared to defend the work and answer questions as the arise
* Serve as a member of the business development team by being able to represent our strategic consulting services to existing clients and prospects
* Delivery the highest quality work, on-time and on-budget, to dazzle our clients and help the firm earn follow-on work
* 5 – 8 years of relevant consulting, planning or marketing strategy experience required
* Financial services industry experience is a MUST, with a “major” in a financial topic (e.g. planning, retirement, asset management)
* Experience with B2B or B2B2C marketing required
* Experience with both traditional and digital marketing channels, with an emphasis on content marketing planning and delivery, is required
* Strategic Thinking: must be comfortable with analysis grounded in data and presenting and defending recommendations to internal colleagues and clients
* Highly analytical and have proven ability to use logic to solve complex problems
* Client Facing Presentation Skills: ability to build and expand relationships with senior clients and demonstrate value to farm follow on business
* Outstanding written and verbal communications skills and ability to present and defend complex strategic recommendations to internal and external audiences
* Ability to create written communications ranging from client strategic plans to deep dive client-facing content.
* Business Mindset: must be business-oriented with a mind to delivering high quality outputs under budget and on time
* Ability to take fluid situations and master uncertainty and multitask in an evolving environment
* Entrepreneurial Spirit: must be comfortable with taking initiative and being resourceful
* Ability to Be a Team Player: must work to build a collaborative spirit with internal and external colleagues
* Bachelor’s degree required in business, economics, marketing or related fields, Masters/MBA a plus
* Must be highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, as well as proficient in Word & Outlook
|About Our Company
||HNW is an enterprise relationship marketing and technology firm serving distributed sales organizations. Since 1999, some of the world’s best-known financial brands have trusted us to help their advisors, relationship managers and frontline employees better engage their clients and prospects to grow their business. Our relationship marketing solutions provide our clients with the insights, content and tools they need to build dependable, long-term customer relationships at scale.
We offer a unique opportunity to qualified candidates to excel in a creative, collegial and entrepreneurial environment. Our company has been characterized by high growth, and employees work in dynamic, multidisciplinary teams. If you’re interested in working at a firm that is tenacious, focused, inventive, passionate, personal and insightful, we invite you to apply.
HNW is headquartered in New York City. For more information on HNW please visit www.hnw.com.